Wednesday, March 18

I'm addicted to Friends...


I don’t know what it is but I’m completely addicted to the American comedy series – Friends! I couldn’t care less how many times I’ve seen that ‘the one with…’ episode; I’m still going to watch it over and over again!

You’ve all got to admit it, your all fans too, you’re just in the closet. I don’t understand the people who say they ‘hate’ Friends or just ‘don’t get the humour’ I’m sure there too scared to admit their addiction at the moment.

I must also admit that I am one of those annoying people that will know the script word for word and will not be ashamed to say it – just to irritate the people in the room watching it with me!

I’ve just bought ‘the one with all ten series’ and must admit that it is probably the best purchase ever! No, I don’t regret going into my overdraft to get it, it was definitely an impulse buy!

I think the content of every episode is hilarious and never fails to entertain me. The relationship and comedy timing between the characters is fantastic. I feel like I know them all inside out: Rachel, Monica, Phoebe, Chandler, Ross (the legend) and Joey.

I remember being introduced to Friends years ago by my buddy Miss. Beck; she’s one of the many that’s always been a fan. To be honest though, I didn’t think too much of it at first as I had never watched an American comedy before. But after a few episodes I was an avid fan.

I’m not saying devote your life to the series but just give an episode a go. The humour definitely cracks me up when I’m feeling down and will do the same to you if you’re ever in that position. So give an episode a go, you never know you might become an ‘addict’ like me!

Thanks,

Franky,

xXx

Ps: Series 10 with the out-takes is hilarious!

xXx

1 comment:

  1. I love love love Friends too. The one when they are trying to get Ross' sofa up the stairs makes me laugh so much everytime I see it!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete