Tuesday, March 24

..Chris Moyles - THE Legend...


I don’t know what it is, but I’m a huge fan of Chris Moyles. A lot of people think his humour is arrogant, not needed and too negative but I think it’s hilarious especially when he gets away with it.

Chris is well known for increasing the morning’s audience on Radio 1, which is now estimated at around 6.5 million listeners.

I first started listened to him a few years ago when I was getting ready for school and ever since then I’ve been an avid listener! To be honest, I couldn’t care what sort of music was playing – It's the fact that I’m waking up to the ‘Chris Moyles' Show’ in the morning that makes my morning that bit more entertaining.

He’s been in the media a few times over ‘slagging off’ of celebrities such as Will Young and Girls Aloud’s Nicola, to name a few. Personally, if I were them, I’d take it with a pinch of salt. People have complained over this, saying that what he says is just not needed, I do agree with them to some extent but the majority of his comments I do find amusing.

Although he finds amusement in ‘slagging’ celebrities off, he does find time to ‘slag’ himself off, even on air; this I like. That the fact that he’s not that interested in his appearance makes him more entertaining and I’m willing to listen to what he has to say.

He was recently in the media for climbing up Kilimanjaro for Comic Relief; the money raised in this climb went straight to Comic Relief and came to a total of £1.6 million – the documentary was fantastic to watch and quite emotional at times.

I have to admit, I religiously listen to The Chris Moyles Show in the Morning, every morning! There’s just something about the show that I love – It’s not routine, nothings every normal! The content is fantastic, I love the ‘Jingles’ used, they hardly make sense but are hilarious all the same…


..Anyway I’m going to leave this for now, before I rant on too much and become a blogger-like-stalker!


Much Love, Franky.

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment