Saturday, April 18

The Sun Has Got His Hat On?

Summer is just around the corner and I cannot wait! We have had some ‘nice day’s’ at the moment but I can’t wait for Mr. Sunshine to come!

The thing I love about summer so much is that the weather puts everyone in such a good mood that makes everyone else in their company in a good mood…

…I can’t wait to hunt out my ‘summer gear’ from the back of my wardrobe – it’s been to long!

The smell of sun cream and BBQ’s is long over due and we’re all in need of some healthy rays, so bring on the sun!

I think the rainy weather is the reason why us Brits moan a lot! Mean of me to say, I know, but, we would have nothing to complain about if the weather was like it is in Italy! We would never have to wait for a bus as we would walk (so no complaining there….) basically I just believe everyone would be in such a jolly good mood when it’s a nice day outside.

Don’t you agree?!

Much love,

Franky,

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment