Saturday, April 18

CocoRose London...

In my placement recently I got the most fantastic opportunity of helping out with some PR for a shoe company called CocoRose London.

I had never heard of the company before and was intrigued as to what it had to offer but was pleasantly surprised…

…CocoRose London helps (us) damsels in distress with aching feet from ‘those’ over expensive stylish stilettos. CocoRose London simply saves our day.

The company had developed a collection of glamorous foldable flats

The method is simple, when your out and about (if it’s walking to work or even partying the night away) and your heels are killing you then simply pull out the foldable flats from your handbag. With a leather purse for the foldable flats to fit into, it is small enough enough to fit into ‘the average’ woman’s handbag.

I was rather surprised of my discovery that the leather purse folds out into a large chic bag to carrier your other killer heels in.

I think CocoRose London’s concept is fantastic. I for one is a constant victim of the killer heels when out and about. I think it’s a brilliant idea that someone has come up with the idea of rescuing us without having to ruin our night.

After my discovery of CocoRose London I was looking forward to helping out with PR tasks on my work placement – it made it that more enjoyable.

I’ve already recommened a pair of foldable flats to my girlies and they love them!

If you want to see what CocoRose London has to offer then visit www.cocoroselondon and browse their online boutique.

You’ll never have an excuse not to party hard anymore!

Let me know what you think of CocoRose London’s collection and if you would wear any of the foldable flats yourself.

Much love,

Franky

xXx

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, great blog, they sound like every girls dream! Thanks for flagging them up, they could come in really useful for my clients.Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete